QuickSchools’ Report Cards module helps schools create elegant report cards hassle-free. It pulls data from various other modules – Student Information, Attendance and Gradebook – to ensure data consistency and integrity. On top of that, it offers various templates that can be easily configured and customized to fit your requirements.
There are so many reasons why the Report Cards module is the pride and joy of our company. We have compiled the most relevant articles in this blog post to help you understand how truly amazing this module is.
Report Cards Overview
Customizing Report Cards
- Basic Customization
- Advanced Customization
Managing Report Cards
- Setup Report Cards – Streamlined | Complete Cycle
- Sequencing Reporting Terms
- Report Cards Subject-Based Grading
- Locking/Publishing Report Cards | Unlock Report Cards
- Updating Published Report Cards
- Hide Report Card from Student/Parent Portal
- Email Report Cards
- Print Report Cards In Order
If you’d like to see a live demo of our Report Cards module or have further questions, we encourage you to attend our September 2022 webinar on Customizing Effective Report Cards. Register by logging on to your QuickSchools account, and clicking on the Register Now button on the Teachers’ Lounge page.