August is always an exciting month for QuickSchools. This is the month that we welcome a lot of new schools into our community. This means that we’ll be welcoming a lot of teachers new to QuickSchools as well. We love to see growth!
If you’re a teacher who is new to QuickSchools – you’re definitely in luck! Our mission is to get you classroom-ready. We want you to develop the skills and knowledge to fully utilize our software. For this purpose, we curated the most relevant articles to help you get up to speed:
- Gradebook Setup For Teachers
- Gradebook Basics For Teachers
- Gradebook Tools for Teachers
- Turning On Final Grade In The Gradebook
- Show / Hide Grades To Parent Portal
- Copy Grades From One Gradebook To Another
- How To Add Standards To SBG For Teachers
Homework / Online Assignments
Communicating with Parents/Students
Other Related Articles
- Our top 10 teaching tips for new teachers who are just beginning their career
- 7 new digital tools that can help the education industry today
- 3 ways to help teachers foster creativity in the classroom
We’re pleased to announce August as our Teacher Training month. We’ll be hosting two FREE webinars. The first webinar – Introduction to QuickSchools for Teachers – is scheduled for August 18th at 11 am PDT / 2 pm EDT. Register by logging on to your QuickSchools account and clicking on the Sign Up button on Teachers’ Lounge.
This webinar is the perfect opportunity for you to see a live demo and/or ask questions. In addition, the curriculum for this webinar is based on the paid training curriculum that we offer to newly subscribed schools. We hope that you’ll take advantage of this FREE training and we look forward to hosting you!