Sprint D10 has just been released. Here’s a list of the latest QuickSchools improvements:
- Schoology Integration UI Dropdown Improvements
- Standards-Based Gradebook (SBG) Improvements
- Comments by Assessment
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and UI Improvements
- PDFs generated from Trial Accounts now have Watermarks (See Below)
- Master Scheduler (Private Beta) Improvements / Fixes
- Reverse Verification Listing Report
- Course Request Importer
- Custom Fields support for different drop down option values.
- Misc Bug Fixes for Online Forms Bulk Processing and Report Creator Send Email
Watermark on Trial Accounts
When viewing / downloading PDF files from a trial account, you will now see a watermark, which will be automatically removed when you subscribe:
Viewing Files uploaded to the Documents section
When accessing uploaded files from the Documents sections, be it from the student record, or from the Admissions module, there is now an option to “Preview” the file:
When clicking this link, if the document is a PDF, the file will open directly on the browser on a new tab, without having to download the file first. Otherwise, the “Preview” link will function just like the “Download” link, and the file will need to be downloaded before it can be opened.
We’ll be posting more details to these recent improvements in the coming days. Thanks!