Summer is at its peak, but we know that schools are already gearing up to welcome the new school year and semester.
In this post, we curated the most relevant articles to help schools ramp up for 2022-2023. Our list covers articles that will help schools set up their modules, subjects and registration enrollments, as well as set up QuickSchools for students, parents, and teachers.
Teachers / Staff
- Adding Teachers To Quickschools
- Removing Resigned Teachers
- Teacher Portal Video Tutorial
- Getting Started As A Teacher
Students / Parents
- Adding Students To Quickschools
- How To Change / Add Grade Levels
- Managing Student Portal (For Admins)
- Student Portal Guide For Students
- Parent Portal (For Admins)
- Parent Portal Video Tutorial
Subjects & Subject Enrollment
- Setting Up Homeroom Attendance
- Setting Up Period-Based Attendance
- Setting Up Subject-Based Attendance
- Taking Attendance
Scheduling (if applicable)
- Simplified Scheduler Video Tutorial
- Master Scheduler
- Import Settings From Previous Semester (Master Scheduler)
If you’d like to learn more on how to set up your QuickSchools account for the new school year, you’re welcome to sign up for our upcoming webinar scheduled on July 28, 2022 at 11 am PDT / 2 pm EDT.
Our webinar is the perfect time for you to see a live demo and ask questions. Sign up by logging on to your QuickSchools account, and clicking on the Register Now button on the Teachers’ Lounge page.
We look forward to seeing you!