- Standards Based Gradebook now supports Grading Setup by Subject
- Online Forms now support Custom Fields printing to PDF
- Online Forms now support larger files in Internet Explorer
- Bug fix for Online Forms Export to Excel
- Other miscellaneous fixes to the Online Forms app
- Expanded Support for Master Scheduler (Private Beta)
- Ability for teachers to only view their own students under the “Students” listing (Private Beta)
- Report Creator Email now supports Custom Fields
- Other miscellaneous fixes to the Report Creator
Details to some of these features will be posted to our blog later this week. Please feel free to chat in with questions, comments or suggestions.
UPDATE: June 12, 2018
We have a late edition to the Sprint D8 Release. Just released as a patch, if you have access to “enter grades for all the teachers” in the Gradebook, upon selecting an academic term, you can select inactive teachers as well. More on this in a future article.