Classes are underway. Things are (finally) settling down…
First and foremost, if you’re a part of the QuickSchools community, we’d like to thank you for your trust in us. We’re honored to be given the opportunity to partner with you.
Teaching is hard, and we like to think of ways to help out as best we can. As part of this effort, we’re continuing with our monthly webinar series. The September webinar will focus on the Gradebook module. We’ll show you how to leverage the Gradebook so you can easily monitor student progress and provide optimal feedback.
QuickSchools’ Mastering the Gradebook webinar was developed with teachers in mind. It is suitable for all levels of users. We’ll go through a brief overview of basic Gradebook activities, before moving on to intermediate and advanced topics. Key discussion points include:
- Gradebook basics: adding columns and formulas, and grading (re-normalizing and weighted grades)
- Configuring the Gradebook settings: icons and optional tools
- Communicating with students and parents: sharing feedback, and private vs public comments
- Transferring grades from the Gradebook to the Report Cards
- Alternative grading: Standards-based and Self-paced
This webinar is interactive. Post questions and answer polls during the 30-minute presentation session, and discuss topic further during the follow-up, 30-minute Q&A session.
QuickSchools’ Mastering the Gradebook webinar is scheduled for Thursday, September 23rd at 11 AM (PDT) / 2 PM (EDT). Register by logging onto your QuickSchools account. You’ll see the registration link on the Teachers’ Lounge page.
See you there!