We’re at that time of the year when teachers need to look back and list topics that were covered in each subject, as well as areas that could use improvements or enrichments. Yes, in other words – it’s report card season!
QuickSchools, as always, continues to support your school’s teaching, learning, and administrative needs. As part of our services, we’re offering a FREE webinar for school administrators on how to produce elegant report cards that will also provide essential feedback to students and their parents.
QuickSchools’ Customizing Effective Report Cards webinar is suitable for all levels of users. We’ll first provide an overview of the basic features in the Report Cards module, before covering more intermediate and advanced concepts. Key discussion points include:
- Report Cards basics: linking sessions and courses, working with the Gradebook
- Customizing the Report Cards template
- Working with single term and multiple term Report Cards
- Advanced Report Cards features: subject specific criteria, student-level criteria and standards
We hope that you’ll take advantage of our interactive webinar. Post questions and answer polls during the 30-minute presentation session, and discuss further details during the follow-up, 30-minute Q&A session.
This webinar is scheduled for Thursday, October 21st at 11 AM (PDT) / 2 PM (EDT). Log on to your QuickSchools account to register. You’ll see the announcement and sign-up link on the Teachers’ Lounge page.
* Business vector created by stories – www.freepik.com *