We are excited to announce our next webinar series that is designed to educate both current and new QuickSchools users. We will cover features, how-tos, and best practices for our software. We will also include demos and an expanded Q&A session during each webinar.Read More »
Thank you for making our webinar series a resounding success! We appreciate that you took the time to participate and engage in our webinars. Your feedback and suggestions are also beneficial. With your input, we were able to greatly improve our webinar offerings throughout the year.
We’re also proud to report that in 2022 we achieved the following:
- Hosted 10 webinars from the month of January to October
- Offered 4 webinars with new topics (based on your suggestions)
- Launched the inaugural Teacher Training Month in August and hosted 2 webinars specifically crafted for teachers
We’re reaching that time of the year when a majority of schools within the QuickSchools community will need to produce transcripts for recent graduates and/or college admissions purposes. Keeping this in mind, our October webinar will center on the QuickSchools’ Transcripts module.
Join us and learn how to leverage the full capabilities of our Transcripts module. At the end of this event, you’ll learn the easiest way to create elegant transcripts that will highlight student achievement and convey your school brand.
QuickSchools’ Creating Professional Transcripts webinar is geared towards school administrators, and suitable for all levels of users. We’ll first provide an overview of the basic features in the Transcripts module, before covering more intermediate and advanced concepts. Key discussion points include:
- Transcripts overview: general behavior of the Transcripts module
- Transcripts configurations and customizations
- Administrative capabilities: advanced search, bulk print/download and reporting data
- Live demo showcasing different styles of transcripts available in the QuickSchools library
We hope that you’ll take advantage of this interactive webinar. Post questions and answer polls during the 30-minute presentation session, and discuss further details during the follow-up, 30-minute Q&A session.
This webinar is scheduled for Thursday, October 20th at 11 AM (PT) / 2 PM (ET). School administrators can sign up by logging in to their QuickSchools account. The announcement and registration link are available on Teachers’ Lounge.
We look forward to hosting you!
When it comes to report cards, we know how tempting it is to go into one of two states – debilitating procrastination or ball of pent-up stress. There’s actually a third option that will make your life easier. Let QuickSchools help you produce amazing report cards that will properly communicate student growth and achievements over the course of the term!
We know that a lot of our teachers are busy ramping up for the new 2022-2023 school year. No worries, QuickSchools is here to lend a helping hand!
🦚 We’re proud to announce August as QuickSchools’ Teacher Training month. During this month, we’ll be hosting two live, FREE webinars especially crafted for teachers. More details below:
Introduction to QuickSchools for Teachers on August 18th
The Introduction to QuickSchools webinar will give teachers an overview of what QuickSchools has to offer. You’ll learn how to navigate through the screens and what resources are available to help you explore our software further. This webinar will be useful for teachers who are new to QuickSchools. The curriculum will include:
- Logging into QuickSchools
- Overview of the following teacher-related modules in our SIS: Attendance and Gradebook
- Overview of the following LMS modules: Lesson Plan, Class Discussion, and Homework
- Private Messaging
- Getting Help
This webinar will only provide an overview of the italicized modules above, as we offer separate webinars that cover these modules in depth (see our 2022 webinar series).
The curriculum for this webinar is based on the paid training curriculum that we offer to newly subscribed schools. Please take advantage of this FREE training offer!
Mastering the Gradebook on August 25th
The Mastering the Gradebook webinar is suitable for all levels of users (from beginners to advanced). We’ll go through a brief 5-minute overview of basic Gradebook activities, before moving on to intermediate and advanced topics. Key discussion points include:
- Gradebook basics: adding columns and formulas, and grading (re-normalizing and weighted grades)
- Configuring the Gradebook settings: icons and optional tools
- Communicating with students and parents: sharing feedback, and private vs public comments
- Transferring grades from the Gradebook to the Report Cards
- Alternative grading: Standards-based and Self-paced
Both webinars will be interactive. Post questions and answer polls during the 30-minute presentation session, and discuss topics further during the follow-up, 30-minute Q&A session.
In addition, both webinars are scheduled for 11 am PDT / 2 pm EDT. You can sign up for either webinar or both. Log on to your QuickSchools account and click on the sign up button(s) on the Teachers’ Lounge page.