We are excited to announce our next webinar series that is designed to educate both current and new QuickSchools users. We will cover features, how-tos, and best practices for our software. We will also include demos and an expanded Q&A session during each webinar.
Webinar series schedule as of Jan 25, 2023
- Introduction to the QuickSchools Product Family
- Feb 23: New Features & Product Roadmap for QuickSchools SIS
- Mar 23: Orchestra Part 1 (Scheduling for Beginners)
- Apr 20: Introduction to Engage (Admissions & Online Forms)
- Training for Administrators – Part 1
- May 18: Collecting and Managing Student Fees
- Jul 20: Getting Ready for the New Academic Year
- Training for Teachers
- Aug 24: Introduction to QuickSchools
- Aug 31: Mastering the Gradebook
- Sept 21: Communicating with Students and Parents
- Special Webinar
- Sept 28: Sneak peek at Learn LMS
- Training for Administrators – Part 2
- Oct 26: Orchestra Part 2 (Advanced Scheduling)
- Nov 16: Creating Professional Transcript
Note: There is no webinar scheduled for June and December due to summer and winter break. Also, the topics and dates above are subject to change based on demand/feedback.
Could you tell me more about the webinar format? Our webinars are typically scheduled for 1 hour, starting at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET. Each webinar includes a 30-minute interactive presentation, followed by a 30-minute Q&A session. Other than the presenter, we typically assign 2 expert panelists to help answer questions.
How do I join? Registration will be available about 3 weeks before the scheduled webinar date. You will see the registration link on Teachers’ Lounge when you log into QuickSchools. If you are subscribed to our monthly webinar newsletter, you will also be able to sign up via the link provided in the newsletter.
We are proud to bring our FREE webinar series to the QuickSchools community. We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity. Join us to learn the best way to maximize QuickSchools to save time and improve your productivity. We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you.