After making several improvements to the Admissions module in QuickSchools, we thought we’d summarize some of the features in a quick Introduction video:
This video covers the general flow from Inquiry to Application and then to Enrolled Students. Some key features to highlight:
Inquiries are used to track leads and anybody interested in applying to your school. Features include:
- Manually record all interactions with prospective students/parents.
- Customize the Inquiry Form by adding additional Custom Fields.
- Categorize inquiries using custom Inquiry Statuses
- Use Email Templates to reach out to inquiries easily and systematically.
- Embed an Inquiry Form on your website, and receive email notifications whenever a form is submitted.
- Convert Inquiries to Applications
Track all students that apply to your school. Features include:
- Manually create new applications, or continue updating applications converted from an Inquiry.
- Invite applicants to complete their application form online by emailing them a link.
- Embed an Application Form on your website, and receive email notifications whenever a form is submitted.
- Customize the Application Form by adding additional Custom Fields.
- Categorize Applications using custom Applications Statuses
- Use Email Templates to reach out to applicants easily and systematically.
- Convert Applicants to Enrolled Students
As always, please chat in if you have any questions or comments!
7 thoughts on “Admissions Flow”
[…] new students (Admissions / New […]
[…] next webinar will likely be in February. We’re considering many different topics like Admissions or Online Forms. If there’s a particular area you’d like to learn more about, or if you’re […]
[…] made the Online Payment Options for Online Forms also available in the Admissions module. However this feature is only available on the Public Form (which is shared with parents via […]
[…] With the new school year coming up fast, our next webinar for administrators will be on the Admissions module which is included in all the subscription plans. More details to come […]
[…] Our series continues with two more webinars this coming April, the first of which will be for Administrators. This first webinar for April will discuss our Admissions module. […]
[…] to all of you who were able to join in on yesterday’s Quickschools webinar, which covered the Admissions module. We hope the webinar was insightful and helpful as you move forward with collecting […]
[…] convert inquiries to applications, and then applications to student enrollment, without having to re-enter any information. Fully […]