If you’ve just signed up with Quickschools and don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place! This Getting Started Guide can help you out.
The steps below describe the basic workflow to set up your account:
- Clearing Test Data from the Test Drive
- Adding teachers
- Adding students
- Setting up Modules and User Access
- Setting up Subjects and Enrollment
- Introducing Teachers to Quickschools
- Introducing Parents to QuickSchools
Now you’re ready to get everyone on board! Teachers can now start entering grades, taking attendance, posting homework, etc. Additionally, here are some of the common tasks that teachers and staff can start working on as you begin using more of the QuickSchools service:
- Enter grades in the Gradebook
- Take student attendance
- Post Homework, Class Discussions, Fee Tracking, Discipline incidents
- Generate Report Cards
- Create Schedule
- Invite Students
You can also check out our other Getting Started Guides if you need more information.
QuickSchools Getting Started Guide (Part 1)
QuickSchools Getting Started Guide (Part 2)
However, if you have any other questions or require any assistance, please chat with us. We’d love to hear from you!
UPDATE – July 19, 2018:
If you need help learning the software, we also offer training sessions. Check it out here: