As mentioned in our New Release – March 22, 2021, we have added a new feature to our Google Classroom Integration — Synchronization by Profile.
THIS IS A BETA FEATURE: To have this feature enabled, please contact our Support Team.
This feature allows you to synchronize your Google Classroom courses in batches. This is ideal for schools will a large number of students and courses.
Some things to note about this feature:
- Profiles are dependent on the courses being mapped under STEP 3.
- Courses that aren’t mapped in STEP 3, will not be available in the Profile
- If a course is unmapped in STEP 3, the course will also be automatically removed from the Profile.
- When courses are remapped in STEP 3 at the start of a new semester, the Profile will also need to be updated with the latest mappings. Mappings from the previous term will no longer apply.
- To avoid the sync getting timed out, we recommend having a maximum of 35 courses per Profile.
- Multiple Profiles can be scheduled to be synced at the same time. However, each profile will be synchronized one at a time.
To know more about our Google Classroom Synchronization Profiles, see our Support Article linked below:
One thought on “Google Classroom Synchronization Profiles”
[…] Profile (similar to Google Classroom) – Private […]