We continue our focus in today’s release with improvement to our Online Learning capability, along with several minor fixes and improvements.
Here are the latest improvements in QuickSchools:
LMS Integration Improvements
- New username strategy (Student Number) when exporting students to Canvas
- Support export courses to Canvas
- Bug fix when exporting semesters to Canvas
- Extend timeout when manually syncing Gradebook from Google Classroom
- Complete relabelling Odysseyware to Ignitia
LMS: New Assignments module (Beta)
- New Assignments Dropdown when reviewing Assignments
- New Student Dropdown when reviewing Submissions
- Remove Grading options when Assignment type is “No Submission”
- Remove “Save” and “Submit” option for non-Online Assignment Type
- Use Assignment Name as default Column Name when using Grading option
- Students can submit multiple times, and teachers can view each submitted version
LMS: Live Streaming App Improvements (Beta)
- Improve how sessions end.
- Support for Waiting Room.
- New field to set link to download recording.
- General Cosmetic improvements.
Other Bug Fixes / Improvement
- Ability to post Class Discussion to multiple subjects
- Bulk Email Gradebook Progress Report PDF
- Remove Date for Final Grade when printing the Gradebook Progress Report PDF
- New Semester Dropdown when editing students’ Subject Enrollment
- New “Unenroll All” shortcut button when editing enrollment for subjects
- Option to mass removed subjects from a students transcripts if student is unenrolled in the active semester (Private Beta)
- Bug fix when taking attendance outside the date range of the active semester