The QuickSchools Sign-In/Sign-Out App has undergone quite a few improvements over the years. Schools are using this app to:
- Track the exact date and time when students sign-in and sign-out of school
- Allow students to sign themselves in
- Allow parents to sign in their children
- Track the total time a student is in the school (usually for billing or compliance purposes)
You can find this app on our app store:
We’d like to take this opportunity to discuss some recent improvements since our last review was from 2020, as well as a few potential improvements moving forward:
- History Tab on the Student Record
- Summary from Student Portal
- Separate Rosters (Coming Soon)
To find out more about existing features, please check out our previous post here:
History Tab on the Student record
Teachers and staff can now view the sign-in/sign-out history for a student directly from the student tab. This makes it easier for users to review all data pertaining to a student in one location.
NOTE: This is a welcome improvement because most apps require you to view information about the app from the app itself (and not from the student record).
Summary from Student Portal
This new feature is designed primarily for adult education. It allows students to track the amount of time they’ve completed at school, as a prerequisite for completing their course:Read More »