Here is a list of the latest QuickSchools improvements:
Master Scheduler Improvements
- Expand functionality for Reject Analysis
- Improve Filter Department in Step 4
- Improve how sections are cleared by department in Step 4
- Bug fix when optimizing student schedule in Step 5
- Bug fix when printing student Schedule PDF with SIS enabled
- Online Testing Framework Improvement (Beta)
General (Functional) Improvements
- Improve integration with Ignitia / OdysseyWare
- Expand support for Multi-Period Section Attendance
General Bug Fixes
- Bug Fix Subject Criteria in Report Cards when student is enrolled for part of the year.
- Bug Fix when configuring Attendance Calendar
Beta Improvements / Fixes
- Import Student Grade Level by Academic Term
- Improve how current subject enrollment is compared against capacity
- Improve support to relink schools within a Group
Online Tests App is moving to Beta
In the coming days, we’ll be launching our new Online Tests App in Beta. While in Beta, we’ll be seeking help from schools to suggest refinements / improvements to the Online Tests app.
Our goal is to eventually launch a standalone Learning Management System (LMS) that schools can easily use with our SIS offering, if they so choose. Look out for a separate article detailing the new features of the Online Tests App.