Here’s a list of the latest improvements in QuickSchools:
- Mobile App Framework (Coming Soon)
- Homework Data Retrieval via API
- Schedule Data Retrieval via API
- Miscellaneous API Improvements
- Graduation Requirements now supports decimals
- Gradebook Importer now supports Comments
- Transcripts Importer handles empty values better.
- Disable Siblings (for adult education / vocational schools)
- “Parents” tab can also be relabeled (Beta)
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes / Improvements
- “Session Expired” error for Online Forms when using public URL
We’ve had a recent increase in interest from adult education and vocational schools. Since these schools typically deal directly with students as customers, we now have the option of re-labelling the “Parents/Siblings” tab to something more relevant, like “Contacts”. You can also remove the “Siblings” dropdown via the “Student Portal” configuration:
With the “Disable Tracking of Siblings” enabled, the “Parents/Siblings” tab will no longer show the siblings dropdown:
Next Sprint E7 is scheduled for release on May 13. Stay tuned!
2 thoughts on “New Release: Sprint E6”
For adult education it’d also be useful if one could rename the “parent messaging” menu item into something more general, e.g. messaging. Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. We’ve heard this one before actually, and we’ll be changing it in the near future. Thank you for being such a great customer!