Here’s a list of the latest improvements in QuickSchools:
- Mobile App Framework (Coming Soon)
- Homework Data Retrieval via API
- Schedule Data Retrieval via API
- Miscellaneous API Improvements
- Graduation Requirements now supports decimals
- Gradebook Importer now supports Comments
- Transcripts Importer handles empty values better.
- Disable Siblings (for adult education / vocational schools)
- “Parents” tab can also be relabeled (Beta)
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes / Improvements
- “Session Expired” error for Online Forms when using public URL
We’ve had a recent increase in interest from adult education and vocational schools. Since these schools typically deal directly with students as customers, we now have the option of re-labelling the “Parents/Siblings” tab to something more relevant, like “Contacts”. You can also remove the “Siblings” dropdown via the “Student Portal” configuration:
With the “Disable Tracking of Siblings” enabled, the “Parents/Siblings” tab will no longer show the siblings dropdown:
Next Sprint E7 is scheduled for release on May 13. Stay tuned!