We released Sprint E3 earlier this week, which primarily contains small improvements and bug fixes. Here’s a list of the latest improvements in QuickSchools:
- Improvements to Admissions (See Below)
- Updated Dropdown for Inquiries
- New Link for Applications
- Advanced Discipline (Coming Soon)
- Odysseyware (Beta) Framework Improvements
- Map, Export and Refresh Student Data
- Map, Export and Refresh Teacher Data
- Map Sections to Courses
- Mobile App Framework (Coming Soon)
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Sort Subjects on Student record by Code
- Enrollment Date enabled by default
- Fixed Label for Subjects linked to Resigned Teachers
- Updated dropdown for Attendance Settings
- Lesson Plans PDF Printout no longer shows duplicates.
- Rollback SBG Scroll Bar for Assessments
- Error Message for Duplicate Student Numbers
- Discipline “Response” is now in Report Creator
- Support for Student Number in Attendance Importer
- Improve Parent portal access for students with siblings
- Fix hidden “Paid” section in Online Forms
With the current school year coming to a close, schools are beginning to ramp up admissions for the new school year. With that, QuickSchools will be making improvements to the Admissions module ahead the summer term. If you have suggestions for improvement, please do let us know. For this release, we have the following 2 improvements:
Firstly, the dropdowns in the Inquiries module now uses the new dropdown UI, including dropdowns for Custom Fields:
Secondly, after converting an inquiry to an application, you can now send a link to parents to fill in the application form online. Just use the “Send Invitation” button:
Fill in the email address to send out the invitation:
Once invitation is sent, the status is set to “Enabled”:
You can view and update the status of the application via the dropdown.
Parent will receive an email with link to the Online Form, along with a reference number to access their specific application:
Application will need to enter the email address and reference number on file:
Once entered, assuming the status of the application is “Enabled”, the applicant has full access to enter and submit data:
That’s it for this post. Let us know if you have any further questions, comments or suggestions.
6 thoughts on “New Release: Sprint E3”
One suggestion for Admissions Improvement: Enable a comment to be deleted from an Inquiry.
Lisa – thanks for that. I’ll bring this up with the engineering team. Cheers!
[…] are continuing our improvements to the Admissions module, in preparation for the upcoming new school […]
[…] the previous Sprint E3, we released the ability for schools to invite parents to fill in an existing Admissions […]
[…] using the new Invite function for Admissions Applications in QuickSchools (as introduced in Sprint E3), we’ve just released a new report so that you can view all invitations, their status, as […]
[…] Sprint E3, we’ve been slowly improving the Admissions module to allow administrators to invite applicants […]