Sprint D11 was released earlier this week. Here’s a list of the latest QuickSchools improvements:
- Online Forms
- Bulk Set Status
- Custom Dropdown Values
- Schoology Integration App
- Gradebook Sync can now be Scheduled
- Audit Trail for Gradebook Sync
- Parent Messaging (see below)
- You can now “Add Credit” and view “Usage History” from the main Parent Messaging Screens, instead of going to the “Account” page first.
- Bug fix when Hiding Attendance Codes (Private Beta)
- Bug Fix for Parent Portal Invitation Tag for Student Full Name (Private Beta)
- Miscellaneous Improvements / Bug Fixes for Standards-Based Gradebook (SBG)
As always, details to some of these features will be posted to our blog later this week. You can also check out previous releases here. Please feel free to chat in with questions, comments or suggestions.
“Add Credit” and “Usage History”
When accessing paid messaging modules (for subscribed schools) like “Text Message” and “Voice Message”, there is now a link to “Add Credit” and view “Usage History”, which would typically only be viewable from the “Account” page.
2 thoughts on “New Release: Sprint D11”
[…] the new Sprint D11 release, we’ve updated the Schoology App to allow the Gradebook Sync to be scheduled between […]
[…] has just released a few improvements related to the Online Forms module, with the recent Sprint D11 […]