We’ve changed our engineering schedule a little bit. Our development Sprints will now be 2 weeks long, instead of 3. This should make for a smoother rollout of new features.
Here’s a list of the latest improvements in QuickSchools:
- Mobile App Framework (Coming Soon)
- Gradebook Data Retrieval via API
- Attendance Retrieval Board via API
- Admissions Improvements (See Below)
- Applications by Status
- Override Built-In Fields
- Bug Fixes
- Bug related to Subjects Associated with Homerooms
- Online Forms bug for Group Schools using Submissions Retrieval
- Transcripts Importer support for apostrophes
- Bug Migrating to Next Year with Master Scheduler
- Updated Message for Suspended School Accounts
We are continuing our improvements to the Admissions module, in preparation for the upcoming new school year.
Applications by Status
We’ve moved the Application Status search functionality from the Advanced Search, to the main screen, so that you can easily view and select a Status:
You can also use the “Lock” feature, so the system remembers the Status that you’ve selected. If you log out and back in again with the Lock feature enabled, the Applications module will load the last Status you were viewing:
Override Built-In Fields
When configuring the Embedded Form for the Applications module, you now have the option of renaming the system fields included with the form. This is particularly helpful if you want the fields to appear in another language, like Spanish. So from the configuration form you can edit the fields as follows:
Once field names are overridden, they will appear on your embedded form as such:
Please let us know if there are any other improvements you’d like to see in the future.