It’s about that time again, some schools are already in session while others are gearing up to start the new year. Here are a few tips to help you get these things rolling smoothly.
For users with admin access you will need to activate your new year and term before teachers are able to add grades or attendance for the new term. You also need the new term to be activated in order to work on a new schedule if you’re using our Simplified Scheduler.
A few other tips on what do at the start of the new school year:
- Update access for teachers and staff:
- Enroll new students
- Invite new users/re-invite users with new email addresses
- Set teachers that have left as resigned
- Add new grade levels
- Add QuickSchools Page to your website for parents
- Add new subjects and setup enrollments
As always, if you need help with anything please don’t hesitate to reach out via live chat.