2015 has come to a close, and what a memorable year it has been. We appreciate all the feedback and support that you’ve provided us this past year, to help us evolve QuickSchools into what it has become today. And we’ll continue to make improvements with your help.
Here are some highlights on a few improvements made this year:
Mass Parent Messaging
- We’ve transition Email Messaging to Mail Gun, with proper sent statuses (like Delivered, Sent or Bounced).
- Now supports messages by subject / course
- New Caller ID feature
- You can hide specific subject Gradebooks from the student record
- Copy Gradebook
- Export / Print Gradebook
- Mass Print Gradebook Progress Reports
- D’s and F’s (and Missing Assignments) Report
- Gradebook Auto-Fill
- Standard Charges now support Due Date and Charge Date,
- New Standard Invoices mode
- Fee Tracking Alerts
We also introduced a few new apps:
- Merit System
- Report Creator
- Free / Reduced Lunch
- Lunch Ordering
Online Forms (MANY NEW FEATURES)
- Electronic Signatures
- Kiosk Mode – For parents to fill in forms on-site
- Supports PDF on multiple browsers
- Multiple levels of customizability
- Supports online payments and integration to Fees Tracking
As always your feedback is super important to us. We have many new features coming out of beta which we’re excited to announce very soon. We hope you’ll be patient with us.
In line with our philosophy, we aim to work on high-demand and high-value improvements first, so that more of our schools can benefit from the work we put out. And for items that are a little more unique (and perhaps less in demand), remember that you can always explore using our Open API to build new apps, modules and integration components.