We’ve always been a big proponent of taking small but continuous steps in achieving a goal. It’s ingrained in our QuickSchools Philosophy, in that we continuously make improvements to our software in small increments over time. And we’ve written about it, as well as ways to successfully rolling out modules to your users on an incremental basis.
- Online Payments for Parents
- Online Class Discussions
- Online Admissions Forms
- Private Messaging for Teachers and Parents
- Support for Spanish, French and other languages
- Module-based Custom Fields (for Teachers, Students and Parents)
- Support for Group Schools and Districts
- New QuickSchools App Store
So now that you have some time before school starts, why not explore how these new features can benefit you and your school for the new school year, and get the most out of your QuickSchools subscription. We’d love to get you started. Just ask us how.
And as we’re mentioned, we’re constantly looking for ways to improve our product and service offering. So let us know what you’d like to see in future released of QuickSchools. You’ll never know if it’s something we can provide in the near future.