We’re now officially on HTML5
Just a quick announcement. It’s been several months now since we first announced the availability of the new HTML5 interface. We’ve had many new improvements that came along with it. Just to name a few:
- Updated Gradebook Module
- Family Billing and Online Payments
- Online Manuals
- In-Screen Tutorial Videos
- Updated Transcripts Module
- Parent Message Board
Under development and soon to be released:
- Subject-based Discussions (like the Teacher Lounge and Parent Message Board, but for subjects)
- Portal Messaging (ability to send messages to other users via the portal)
With that said, all schools have now been moved to the new HTML5 interface. Just take note that this new version of QuickSchools does not run on Internet Explorer 8 or below. You’ll need to upgrade to at least Internet Explorer 9. However, we highly recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If you have any problems, please come chat with us.