It’s approaching the end of the school year, and many schools are on the look out for a great school management system. Of course, for most schools, the academic year doesn’t start until August or September which is several months from now. But it doesn’t hurt to be on the look out for one now, right?
So you sign up for a free trial, and by the end of it, you decide “Hey, this is great! I want to subscribe”. But at the same time, you don’t want to start paying now while school is not in session (by the way, we do require payment every month to keep your account active).
However, there is an alternative, which many of our schools take advantage of:
Even if school does not start for several months, you don’t need to wait. You can simply subscribe with a subset of your students (please check with support on latest minimums), and start using QuickSchools right away. Some benefits to starting an early over-the-summer subscription:
- You can start inviting all your staff to QuickSchools, so you can ensure that everyone has access to QuickSchools well before the start of the school year.
- You can start configuring elements within your account, like access to specific modules, setting up subjects for the new school year, and configuring / customizing the report cards.
- You and all your staff can start getting acquainted with the software, by using the various modules that you have. So that when school starts, your teachers will be QuickSchools experts 🙂
- You can secure your QuickSchools URL, so that you can use the link for your website (if you have your own website, that is)
- If you’re planning to use our Automated Scheduling, it would certainly help to prepare all the subjects and all the schedules before school starts. Same can be said for the Lesson Plans and the Admissions modules too.
- It doesn’t cost you much. Just enter in a subset of your students into your account, and pay for these students only.
So the bottom line is you don’t have to wait. You may have 300 students in your school, but to subscribe, you just need a minimum (please check with support on latest minimums). So subscribe now, and reap the benefits of your very own school management system. And add on the additional students later when required.
We look forward to seeing you online!
2 thoughts on “School doesn’t start for several months, so I’ll subscribe later?”
[…] more time than the allotted 30 days? Then just start a subscription with the minimum 2 students. You can cancel at any time. And even if school is not in session, there are many advantages to […]
[…] might be saying, “I have ZERO students! Why not wait until the school opens first, before starting a subscription?” Well, the answer is simple. For just $2.98 students a month, […]